What Kind of Information Does LimoLabs Collect?
When you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form, LimoLabs collects your information. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Is My Information Used For?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (this company continually strives to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback received)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email)
How do You protect My information?
LimoLabs implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Our firm offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies are used to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that better site experiences and tools can be offered in the future. Third-party service providers may be contacted to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Is Any Information Disclosed to Outside Parties?
Your personally identifiable information is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. LimoLabs may also release your information when our team believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because your privacy is valued. All the necessary precautions are taken to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore your personal information will not distribute n to outside parties without your consent.